Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Woman You Want To Love

  







I know the first pic is a different woman...sometimes you gotta work with what you have...this came from an interactive story I read once, about a blonde cheerleader who wanted to be the wife of her employer. She found a magic bodyswapping ring and used it to become the lady of the house. It was one of my favs, because it didn't cast Black people as a stereotype while still acknowledging a race swap. I am pretty sure I failed recreating that because I am kinky like that.

1 comment:

  1. This one is really one of the best great work of you. I would ask if you can do a swap with me marco 21 and live in switzerland swaps with jennifer lopez i would it so bad because i cant talk to girls^^. And hope more of your cool worlmk.

    ReplyDelete